Loft& Aria - Somerset Patio Set

https://www.flickr.com/photos/toyabailey/47138277471/in/dateposted-public/

While searching, organizing and cleaning my inventory I found this beautifull set. I totaly forgot I had it cause when I bought it I had no prims left so it ended up lost in my inventory.

Very happy to be aible to place by our pool and trying out all Bento sits, animations and props. 

This is the Loft& Aria - Somerset Patio Set and I bought it june 2018 and contains:
  • Loft& Aria - Somerset Gazebo 
  • Loft& Aria - Somerset Patio Chair
  • Loft& Aria - Somerset Patio Chair With Pillow
  • Loft& Aria - Somerset Patio Table
  • Loft& Aria - Somerset Tray
  • Loft& Aria - Somerset Tea
  • Loft& Aria - Somerset Light
  • Loft & Aria - Somerset Vases
  • Loft& Aria - Somerset Potted Rubber Plant
  • Loft& Aria - Somerset Leafy Plant A
  • Loft& Aria - Somerset Potted Dracaena A
  • The Loft & ARIA - Troubadour Rug
  • NO WALLS (seperate floor) 

The metal from the table and chairs can be changed in 6 different metal colors and the pillow can be changed in 7 different paterns.
The rug can also be changed and has 13 paterns options.

There is also an acces option in this all: Owner, Group, Public

You can buy this set at:
Mainstore: Loft&Aria

~ ToyMilX ~

 

Reacties

Highlights

Charlotte Crop Top {Quinnty's}

Random Blog Januari 2020

GOOSE - Ring of dreams